Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's getting close

Dear Friends,
In just one week, I'll be flying to Seattle and going through a final checklist before I leave from Anacortes, WA on the 17th! I'm still hoping and praying for support money to come in. I need to have $6,500 pledged before I leave Germany on the 14th. Which I'm much closer than I was a few days ago (now over $3,000!!) Thank you to everyone who has supported me in prayer, notes of encouragement and financially so far!

If you are still planning to donate, at least let me know approximately how much by next Thursday, so I can add that to my website as an "offline donation"/pledge.

I'll be working through a pre-ride devotional that YFC has for us over the next days. I'm pretty excited about it.

Also, if you're interested in contacting me during the course of the ride (June 17 to Aug 15), the post below this one will tell you how to do that.

Thank you all for your prayers and support!
Mike

No comments: