Sunday, June 8, 2008

Contact information for the bike trip

All,
In case you want to contact me during the course of my bike trip there will be several ways to do that.

First, I will have my cell phone with me, though I may not answer all the time.... :) Send me an email if you would like the number.

Second, of course there is email. Feel free to email any time. I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to be on the internet, but I will try to get back to everyone who emails, and I appreciate any notes of encouragement!!

Third, is the traditional, though now seldom used snail mail. Here are the instructions I received for that medium, if you're interested.

Mailing Locations--The following are dates and locations where you may have something mailed to you. Please allow enough time for it to get there prior to our arrival. Please label each mailing with:


Your Name
YFC Sea to See Ride Across America
c/o (Church or Location below)
Address of Church of Location

June 21

First Congregational United Church of Christ
205 N. Maple
Colville, WA 99114

June 28

Bison Creek Ranch
P.O. Box 144
East Glacier, MT 59434

July 5

First Lutheran Church
916 Main
Williston, ND 58801

July 12

Red River Area YFC
Box 3021
Fargo, ND 58108

July 19

St. John's Lutheran Church
500 W. 3rd Street
Northfield, MN 55057

Aug 2

Bay Presbyterian Church
25415 Lake Road
Bay Village, OH 44140

Aug 9

Calvary United Methodist Church
P.O. Box 311
Newcomb, NY 12852

No comments: