Monday, June 23, 2008

A great day

Hi all, today was a really great day! We did a nice 92 mile ride, and my heels didn't bother me almost at all! Thank you all for your prayers. It' been really interesting, as I've continued to progress across the US, I've met people who have been on my blog already and have been praying for me, the team and YFC. It has been a real blessing.

I also got to talk to a bunch of VBS kids in California this evening. That really made my day! I'm really looking forward to the opportunity I'm going to have to talk to them each evening over the next couple days. The kids are pretty excited! The winning team is going to get to throw water balloons at Ms. Karan!

I need to get going though, we're sharing the computer at the moment. Tomorrow morning, we leave Washington for the last time, and the day after we'll be in Montana! We're prettyexcited to be moving on to a new place and new people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike, it looks like your trip is going great. I have been praying for you every day.

This past Wednesday I got to give a presentation on our Germany trip for prayer meeting. I talked about everything I learned from German culture---which turned out to be quite a lot, mostly thanks to your help! I have also been sorting through your mass of pictures. :)

Peace.