Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank you

I'm going to be posting several blogs over the next day or two to let you know what happened in the last couple days of the trip. So please continue to check for updates. To summarize, though, all twelve riders finished strong in Bar Harbor on Friday afternoon around 5:30 after 60 days on the road. It was a slightly sad parting after dinner, knowing that in all liklihood we won't see each other all together again on thsi side of Heaven, but there is the hope of the reunion on that glorious day.

I want to thank you all for your support along the way. It has come in so many ways... Prayer and financial support as well as host families and churches, those who have sent notes of encouragement. Thank you. This trip has been a success in supporting the ministry of YFC because of you. I'll be sending out emails to those who are on my list asking for your mailing address, but if you could send those to me, I'd really like to send everyone a quick note to say thank you.

In Christ,
Mike

mcsc2c@gmail.com

No comments: